From Conceptual Art to Interior Design to Business Ownership
Please meet Leslie Bamburg of Labexperiment! We cover a wide range of topics from designing homes to designing life experiences.
- What goes into putting together a space, customizing it to fit your personality, and bringing it to life?
- Where are the lines between, say, architecture and interior design, or design and fine art? It’s not as cut and dry as you might think.
- How do design aesthetics differ from East to West, between diverse geographical regions and cultures?
- What are some common mistakes people make in curating a space? The answer to this one is enlightening! A lesson that extends to other parts of living.
- In what way are stereotypes about business holding back creative folks?
- What can we do to fill in the gaps in professional development left from our school (or art school) experience?
Let’s find out the answers to these questions and more!
Your support ensures we remain a top-ranked program.
Please rate the series and leave a review at iTunes. Thank you!!!
I appreciate you staying tuned. Recording these interviews is a labor of love. Thank you for checking them out and for rating the show!
Please pass this along to friends and colleagues who may also benefit, be inspired by and learn from this episode. You may use any of the Share buttons below.
And also, of course, your comments are always welcome!