A fresh look at “leadership”
In this conversation, we have the delight to speak with Akaya Windwood, president of Rockwood Leadership Institute. A fountain of wisdom, experience, and exploration, we get a chance to venture through a number of interesting topics!
- The importance of self-care, especially for those in mission-driven work
- The pitfalls of busyness
- Making space for delight and wonder
- Recognizing and deeply appreciating leadership in its many manifestations
- Rockwood Leadership Institute, its history, its aim, and its staple program, Art of Leadership
- And another great highlight/insight: The fascinating story behind why the organization and its staff enjoy a three-day weekend all year round!
Dig in by downloading this episode to your mobile device now.
Your support ensures we remain a top-ranked program.
Please rate the series and leave a review at iTunes. Thank you!!!
I appreciate you staying tuned. Recording these interviews is a labor of love. Thank you for checking them out and for rating the show!
Please pass this along to friends and colleagues who may also benefit, be inspired by and learn from this episode. You may use any of the Share buttons below.
And also, of course, your comments are always welcome!