Gain more exposure using a proven 6-step marketing masterplan, even without a big budget or any staff.
Event Marketing for Individuals & Small Organizations
When you join us for this self-paced training series, you will learn:
- Common mistakes most people make in event marketing and how to avoid them
- A sensible roadmap for event marketing success that has been proven to work for both individuals and organizations
- Why and how managing your story is pivotal to gaining significant traction in your career
A Quick But Very Important Note
“Event,” as it is used here, need not be literal. It is meant to describe any happening that is time-sensitive and would benefit from more public engagement.
This might include but would not be limited to:
- Shows and exhibitions
- Workshops or classes
- Openings, launches, or releases
- Parties, suarés, or gatherings
Who should join us?
Artists of any genre, budding administrators, small to mid-size nonprofit workers, small business owners, and everything in between. Especially if you consider yourself absolutely committed to your work as a creative, this workshop will promise to expand your skills for career longevity.
Let’s make sure you know how to connect with your people so that your event gets the audience that it deserves.
In this focused training, you will access tested marketing fundamentals and practices, develop new confidence, and build your audience.